Winners of the Personifest 2020 NewPath Draw
NewPath Consulting was honoured to present at Personifest 2020: A Virtual Experience conference in late April where I announced a draw for viewers of our presentation. We received a healthy response, and I am delighted to announce that we have selected winners for the Personifest 2020 draw!
The winners of Lee Hurst’s “Hands On With Google Data Studio: A Data Citizen’s Survival Guide” are:
- Chris Lorentz from International Ministerial Fellowship, imfserves.org
- Glenn Blind from the Council on Licensure Enforcement and Regulation, clearhq.org
- Melissa Sullivan from the Kansas Association of School Psychologists, kasp.org
- Denise Ross from ATD – Orange County and Los Angeles, atdoc.org and www.atdla.org
- Beth Galic from the Bay Area Manufacturers Association, bama-fl.org
- Rocky Moreno from Promotional Products Association Mid-South, ppams.com
- Tracy Rijken from 5 Fridges Farm, 5fridgesfarm.com
- Renee DeRouin-Jessen from the Greater Orlando Organization Development Network, goodnetwork.us
- Nan Okuda from the Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter, snccim.org
- Vicky Frye from CEO Trust, ceotrust.org
The winner of the Bose QC20 Noise-Cancelling headset is Krzys Litewka from the American Society of Anesthesiologists, www.asahq.org.
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the draw or attended the Personifest 2020 presentation. If you still have not had the chance to see “Making Better Decisions with Real-Time Analytics using Wild Apricot Reports Manager”, make sure to check it out and see how it could help your organization.